FutureBiotics - AcneAdvance - 90 Vegetarian Tablets
Description: Praventin bioactive complex
Clinically proven nutrients for healthy skin and complexion Healthy Skin Action Plan
Often considered a challenge for teenagers, acne can affect women and men of all ages. Such skin problems often result from a combination of hormone stimulation, an increase in sebum production, bacteria, stress and poor diet. However, with proper nutrition, healthy stress-reduction techniques, select nutrients and other strategies, blemishes can be both controlled and prevented.
- Along with Futurebiotics AcneAdvance and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, eat a well-balanced diet that includes plenty of whole grains, fruits, vegetabales and lean protein.
- Increase intake of foods naturally high in vitamin A (dark colored fruits and vegetables, lean protein) and zinc (nuts and legumes) as both are important to skin health.
- Avoid refined and/or concentrated simple sugars and iodine.
- Exercise can help reduce stress and increase circulation. Get at least 30 minutes of daily aerobic exercise. Exercise also benefits the skin and aids in maintaining a clean, youthful complexion.
Do's and Don'ts
- Stress can play havoc with your complexion. Simple deep breathing exercises or meditation can help reduce stress.
- To help reduce the incidence of hyperpigmentation, the dark spots left over from healed blemishes, use SPF 15 sun protection on exposed areas and reapply throughout the day.
- Drink plenty of clean, pure water to help flush toxins and keep skin hydrated.
- Chronic use of antibiotics often triggers intestinal overgrowth of the yeast Candida albicans . This chronic yeast condition may actually make acne worse and should be treated if present.
- Clean skin gently. Over-washing is actually irritating and excess irritation can worsen acne. Use bare hands to wash and only wash twice a day.
- Wash your pillowcase regularly in chemical-free detergents.
- Use oil-free cosmetics. When possible, use products that are labeled as noncomedogenic (not tending to clog pores).
- Measure your Progress
Clear, healthy skin is possible regardless of your age. With proper nutrition, exercise, good hygiene and effective stress reduction techniques, you will see a visible difference that benefits both your physical and emotional well-being. Praventin - Patent-pending, clinically proven to reduce blemishes and redness
LinumLife - Phytoestrogen lignans from Flax, clinically shown to help balance hormones
Natural "skin support" herbs and select nutrients including Zinc.
- Clinical research has shown that the ingredients in AcneAdvance , including Praventin, LinumLife and Zinc help improve the look of skin by helping to balance hormone levels and by reducing redness and inflammation associated with a poor complexion.
- Praventin is a patent-pending, natural protein complex derived from milk. Clinical studies have shown that Praventin significantly reduced blemishes, with visual results seen within two weeks. This all-natural ingredient promotes a healthier complexion by enhancing the bodyÍs natural defenses to assist in fighting bacteria, reducing redness from inflammation, and helping to repair damaged cells caused by blemishes.
- LinumLife Complex provides lignans from Flax, a well-recognized group of phytoestrogens with estrogenic and anti-estrogenic action, which may help in the treatment of acne. Produced through a proprietary process, LinumLife Complex is concentrated and provides between 10 to 30 times more lignans than whole flax or other flax ingredients.
- AcneAdvance is further enhanced with select herbs and nutrients. A recent study using an ñinflammatory scoreî showed the effectiveness of Zinc Gluconate on acne, while Chromium has been reported to improve acne by supporting glucose tolerance. Burdock, Yellow Dock and Red Clover act as natural internal cleansers to help remove toxins. Centellin+, a standardized extract of Gotu Kola, helps increase blood circulation to the skinÍs surface and provides cleansing and healing actions. Whole, unextracted Gotu Kola is included to provide natural plant co-factors.
- AcneAdvance is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators . Clinically-proven Bioperine+ ( Piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme+ and Lactospore+ boosts digestion and absorption.
- Oral supplementation with Pravetin resulted in a median decrease of 71% in complexion blemishes after one month and 95% after two months.
Free Of Yeast, sugar, salt, starch, corn, wheat, gluten, artificial colors or preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product characteristics include: Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) (30 mg 200%), Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate) (2 mg 100%), Chromium (as Amino Acid Chelate) (200 mcg 167%), Praventin Bioactive Protein Complex (contains Lactoferrin - a milk protein) (200 mg ), LinumLife (providing 3-5% lignans from Flax hulls concentrate) (1250 mg ), Centellin+ (standardized for 8% total triterpenes from Gotu Kola herb extract) (50 mg ), Burdock root (50 mg ), Red Clover blossoms (50 mg ), Yellow Dock root (50 mg ), Barberry bark (30 mg ), Gotu Kola herb (20 mg ), Futurebiotics BioAccelerators(Bioperine+, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme+, Lactospore+) (23 mg ) Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose, Cellulose, Croscaramellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Silica, Mint Oil. (Please note: Description is informational only. Always read the product label before use and check with your health professional before using this product)